Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Class Assignment

This post if for a class assignment, feel free to disregard it.
My Philosophy:
My teaching philosophy is simple. I want to be the teacher that makes children love school. I want to be the teacher that helps struggling students see that they can do it. I know school is easy for some and hard for others and I will have both types of children in my classroom. My goal is to help them all learn as much as they can while they are in my classroom. that is my philosophy in a nut shell. 

Why I want to be a Teacher:
I want to be a teacher because of all the bad teachers I had in elementary school. I also want to be a teacher because of all the wonderful teacher I had in school that proved to me that I can do anything I want in life. I was one of those students who had a hard time in school. Some of my teacher did not want to deal with me and others did everything they could to help me. I want to be a teacher so that children have a teacher that believes in them. 

My Plans for Teaching:
I am double majoring in Early Childhood Education and Elementary Education. After I graduate I plan to teach in an elementary school for a while, at least 5 years. I would prefer to teach 4th grade but I am not picky. After that it is my dream to one day open my own preschool. I would like to teach in the public school system until my dream of a preschool can become a reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment