Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Dear Boys

I have always wanted to do a Dear Boys post. 
So here we go...

Dear Stalker,
When you smile and wave at me my heart melts. You make me feel like I am in high school again. Please stop doing that. 
Love Your Former Boss.

Dear T-low,
You are killing what little game I do have. You drive me nuts and not in a good way! 
Love Your Friend.

Dear Boy,
Thank you for proving me right. I knew you had it in you the whole time. You are going to be a star one day.
Love Your Number One Fan.
P.S. I still think you are really cute. 

Dear Love,
I know it is almost time to go off-again. In this on-again off-again relationship we have. Every time it kills me and I am just about to move on and then you come back to me. 
I will always wait for you. 
Love... Life Goes On.


So I don't know how to put her cute Dear Boys icon on my page but I will find out. 
This idea comes from Elise's Pieces.

2 comments:

  1. Just found you via Elise and I love that you made a post like hers! I also love that your former boss is your stalker???

    ReplyDelete