Friday, March 8, 2013

I am Beautiful

It feel like everyone has been talking about this lately but it is on my mind and I would like to share it with who ever sees this. My hope is that my sisters will take a look at this post, but we will see. 

The world has its own idea of beauty that is always changing. I have never been one of those girls that looked at a magazine and said 'I want to look like that lady' but I know there are girl out there who do. Who are these people who get to tell the world what is beautiful and in style. Why should 'they' (whoever they maybe) tell people what to do with their bodies. Every man, women, and child is beautiful in the eyes of God. It that not enough? I guess it all depends on if you care more about what people think of you or what God thinks of you. 

I, for one, know I am a child of God. I am made in his image and not only does he love me but  he thinks I am  beautiful. That is all I need. Are there things about my body that I would not mind changing? Sure, but do I lose sleep over it? No. If this is the way God made me then I will take it and run with it and make it the best I can. 

Beauty is in the eyes of the holder. When I think of beauty these are some of the people that come to mind. they are not models, they are beautiful women/girls. 
All but one of these pictures were not take professorially or edited. This is true beauty to me.


Lauren I always gorgouse no matter what she is doing




Madi is the perfect cheerleader. 
She is nice to everyone and radiant.  



Then there is Amanda. Her beauty does not need words.


These amazing girls all came from a mother who is the same way. She is a strong independent women who does not need the world to tell here she is pretty. I don't think she hears this enough, but she is beautiful and a great example to her four girls. 


Just more reasons that my....Life Goes On.


1 comment:

  1. I love love love love love this. You seriously hit the nail right on the head. Seriously, I am always so impressed by how you just "get it". God does love you and you are SO beautiful.

    ReplyDelete