Thursday, March 28, 2013

More Reasons That Life Goes On

It has been a while so this might be a long one. Hold on to your emotions, here we go. 

I don't even know where to start. Over Spring break our family has some pretty crazy, hard days. My Great Grandma was getting some tests done to see what is wrong with here. My Uncle was also getting tests done on his heart and we were waiting to hear the results of these test. On top of that our dear Annie was hospitalized Wednesday night because she was having seizures. We spend most of Wednesday night at the hospital with here. Thursday morning she was transferred to the local Vet. Thursday we had to make the decision to let our friend go. Now I know that not everyone loves does. My family is a dog loving family. We even put them in our family pictures (pictured below). Now I am not a huge dog person, but I cried for most of this 24 hour period that Annie was suffering and I do not feel stupid or ashamed because of that. I never imagined it would be so hard to lose her. She is missed. We did get some good news that day. My uncles test went well, better than we were expecting. He is going to be okay and that makes me very happy. He has a beautiful family and he is loved and need here on this Earth. We did not get anything from my Grandma's test. She is still not doing very well. We are heading out to see her next week. I am excited to see her and serve her in any way I can. We also got a new puppy. Her name is Izzy or Red Devil/Death. Which ever you prefer. She is spoiled and not as cool and Annie. We are working on it. 
Annie is the black and white dog on the right. Foxy is the fat one on the left. 




I said this would be long....
If you know me at all you should be surprised I have not talked about this already. 
That same Thursday night that we had to put Annie down the USU Basketball team played in the WAC tournament in Vegas. I was already emotional drained and their loss just sent me over the edge. I have not even thought about or talked about Basketball. I am finally over that and ready to move on. 
Our team this year had so many trials to over come. If you know me you know that I was right there with the for the ups and downs. Most of the hard core fans were. There was so we many heartbreaks this year and not very many joys. But no one can say that those boys did not give it everything they had all the way to the end. Even though we did not have a great season  my feels never changed for Aggie Basketball. I love being a part of the HURD. I love experiencing the ups and downs with the team and with my class mates. No matter what happens during the season, if the team is still out there giving it their all no one can ever take that a way form Utah State. After every season I go in to a Post Basketball Depression. Which is what is happening now. I need to find something else to help me bring some excitement to my mundane life. I have to  find reasons to make Jessica come to Logan. I need something to look forward to. As of now I have not found that. I still go to school, do homework, go to work, go to sleep, and do it all again the next day. Which sucks. But Aggie Football starts soon and Basketball always comes back with new hope, promise, and  excitement. Until next season I Believe That.... Life Goes On. 



No comments:

Post a Comment